Insij, a program for teaching the technical methods of Sadu weaving and transferring the related manual skills to future generations by providing and preparing professional textile trainers and providing open courses and workshops that serve to build a new generation of textile artists in Kuwait.
Insij is for those who wish to learn the traditional weaving skills of Sadu. The course is beginner friends and is offered to anyone above the age of 18.
– Level 1 (morning): 5th – 14th September
– Level 1 (evening): 6th – 15th September
– Level 1 (morning): 19th – 28th September
– Level 2 (evening) 20th – 29th September
– Level 1 (morning): 10th – 19th October
– Level 1 (evening): 11th – 20th October
– Level 2 (morning): 24th October – 2nd November
– Level 1 (evening): 25th October – 3rd November
Morning = 10:30 am – 1pm
Evening = 5pm – 7:30pm
AlSadu House, Kuwait
Price or fee