Pretty Little Things is back at Sadu House for its third installment, the "Dolls & Textiles Edition." In addition to the various brands showcasing their products, PLT has commissioned a group of regional designers to dress fabric dolls in their signature look. The dolls will be sold to benefit the building of an orphanage in Kuwait.
The lineup of brands taking part are just as gorgeous as ever and include:
- Hettabretz: Italian divine leather and fur designers worn by Hollywood icons like Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor. They have also collaborated with Prada, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, and Ralph Lauren.
- Trickponi Showroom: Based in Saudi Arabia, Trickponi represents regional brands like Fyunka and L'Atelier Nawbar, as well as international ones like New York-based brands Shosh, Shui Chen, Giles & Brother.
- Maians: A Barcelona-based brand of men and women's shoes. It's also regarded as the original Spanish plimsoll.
- Greet Touch Hydroponics: A Kuwait-based supplier of indoor herbs and vegetable gardening supplies.
- Jars: A houseware and home decor shop that produces its own line of hand-painted bowls, boxes, trays and containers.
- Maze: A fabulous collection of furniture and home accessories, designed by Bibi Al Ghanim, with textiles inspired by the Middle Eastern designs and patterns.
- Ivy: A line of leather handbags hand-crafted in Lebanon.
- Lina Jewelry: A beautiful line of crochet metal jewelry dipped in precious metals.
- Oleana: A Kuwait-based baby and maternity online store that sells the latest and most stylish essentials for mother and child.
- So Lulu: A line of handmade jewelry, by Lubna Al Naqeeb, which includes semi-precious stones.
- Amna Alsalem: A Kuwaiti clothing label with contemporary designs. The lauch was a big hit when it launched at Missoni a few months ago.
The event will have an outdoor seating area, with complimentary tea. Guests can dine on delicious burgers, grilled pizzas, crepes and frozen yogurt from Munch and Milk.
PLT: Dolls & Textiles Edition will take place at Sadu House, Gulf Road, across from Seif Palace from Saturday November 3rd to Tuesday November 6th, 2012 (Closed on Sunday) from 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
For more information, visit PLT's event page on Facebook.