Although this year's Grammys were slightly overshadowed with the loss of Whitney Houston, the show went on and was a night filled with big winners. This year's Grammys definitely didn't fail to deliver looks ranging from the jaw droppingly gorgeous looks all the way to the plain wacky and tacky looks. For your entertainment purposes, I have chosen my favorite and least favorite looks. Let us know what you think.
- Rihanna: Badass chic in a black silk custom Giorgio Armani gown with a jaw dropping plunging neckline. Not what was expected of the songstress but definitely a hit!
- Kelly Osbourne: In comparison to her last red carpet appearance, I’m liking her look. Osbourne looked fun and fresh in a Tony Ward Couture gown.
- Adele: I love her, I love her face and I love her style. Adele rocked a custom black Giorgio Armani gown drenched in black sequins. Make-up, hair, clothes = just flawless.
- Taylor Swift: Nice to see a shift in her looks. A winner in an elaborate Zuhair Murad gown.
- Lykke Li: Looking chic in Stella McCartney.
- Anne V: I know she’s a Victoria’s secret model and that she has killer legs that go for days and that being half naked is what she does best, but this, this disheveled look is just a simple NO!
- Nicki Minaj: Cheap ploy at trying to get attention. Minaj made her way down the carpet in a red nun-like Versace ensemble. FAIL!
- Snooki: need I say more?
- Sasha Gradiva: This Terminator inspired look was a big flop. That is all.
- Robyn: Vomit! The Swedish singer looked like she couldn’t decide whether she had wanted to wear a long dress or a short dress and opted to go with both and iced the cake with some ugly, chunky, shoes.
- Cyndi Lauper: Snooze. Just go away already!
- Fergie: Love this Jean Paul Gaultier dress, but a lining would have landed her on our yay list.
- Katy Perry: the singer wore an Elie Saab creation along with $2 million worth of jewels from Norman Silverman and Christian Louboutin heels, but for some reason, there was something lacking in her look.
– Ghadeer Al-Otaibi
Images: Official Grammy site