The term "superfood" is often used to describe food that is nutritious and benefits your well-being. Superfoods are generally associated with improving your health, preventing chronic diseases and keeping your mind sharp. In addition to all those health benefits, super foods are now associated with weight loss.
- Black beans: An excellent source of protein and doesn't contain the saturated fat in red meat.
- Oats: Rich in fiber, oats help you feel full and boost your metabolism.
- Avocados: Not only is it packed with protein and fiber, the healthy monounsaturated fats in avocados can actually quiet your hunger.
- Blueberries: They're known for their anti-aging effects, but with only 80 calories for a 1-cup serving, they are bound to make you feel full.
- Brown rice: It is an excellent alternative to white rice; it's healthier and it contains Resistant Starch that boosts your metabolism.
- Pears: Pears are packed with fiber and the skin is where all the fiber is. Studies show that women who consume three pears a day lose more weight than those who don’t.
- Almonds: Rich in healthy fats, almonds can help you slim down. By adding almonds to a low-cal diet, you will shed that excess weight.
- Bananas: A slightly green banana will fill you up instantly and will boost your metabolism.
- Dark chocolate: Having a small piece of dark chocolate is good for you. In addition to it being a mood enhancer, dark chocolate slows down your digestion so you feel full longer, it also curbs your cravings for sweet and salty food.
- Oranges: Since oranges contain a high percentage of fiber, it is ranked 38 on the list of filling foods.
– Fajer Al Farsi