The human body with all its intricate systems and organs is a wonder! With the drastic increase of health awareness campaigns all around the world, health facts about your body and your lifestyle come out everyday. Scientists discover new facts about your body everyday and here are 10 interesting facts about the human body:
1) Crossing your arms can reduce pain by confusing your brain.
2) Over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress.
3) The main purpose of eyebrows is to keep sweat out of the eyes.
4) Overeating reduces your ability to hear.
5) The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
6) Chewing gum boosts your brain power.
7) Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
8) Your brain is active and thinks more at night than during the day.
9) All babies are color blind when they are born.
10) Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
– Fajer Al Farsi
Sources: thbexhibition.com, www.funfactz.com, drshreya.blogspot.com